Tuesday, February 10, 2015

C4T#1 Post #1 & #2

http://billgx.com/

Post#1(Amazing Valentines). February 7th, Bill Genereux talked about blogged Valentines Day cards one of his friends on Facebook wife made. They were digital made through a digital media company and had pictures of his friend's kids on them. He also mentioned how these cards would be a good idea for a class project. It was a very short but interesting blog post.

-The comment I left on his page was basically saying how doing the valentines day cards would be a cute and fun idea to do in the classroom. I also mentioned how I wish teachers had that idea back in the day when I was in the 1st and 2nd grade and we would just pass around candy and cards.



Post #2(Social Media Technology). January 14th, Bill talked about how a new semester is starting for him and he is excited to be teaching a class on social media. He understands that social media is embedded in our digital world constantly and knows it will bring an open discussion in his classroom

-The comment I left this time talked about how I know social media should be an interesting topic to teach. I also said that I bet young students in his class should Ace the course since we are surrounded and use social media on a daily basis. I ended by saying social media would be a class I definitely wouldn't mind teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment