Sunday, January 18, 2015

Blog Post #1

The first thing I heard about EDM 310 was that it was a very annoying course because you have to basically teach yourself while you're in the class. Most people say it's definitely a course that you can pass, as long as you have good time management. The only fear about this course I have is that I will forget to do an assignment, so I probably will set reminders in my phone to prevent that from happening. EDM 310 truly isn't like any course that I have taken in high school, but it is like one course I took two semesters ago. My Regressional Statistics class was basically project and homework based. We would only get help if we went to my professor's office hours and asked. Since I was always in his office, his course became manageable and I was able to pass with an A.
Stressful Student


The most difficult thing I believe for this course, EDM 310, will just be to remember to do the work. It seems like basically an online class, since there really isn't any classwork, and I'm not a major fan of online classes. I have the time to do the work, it's just sitting down and doing it. The best way for me to not forget to do my work, like I mentioned earlier, is to either set a reminder on my phone or to have a set schedule or day to do the work. If I do either or both of those things, I know I will not have a problem. I do not have any questions for EDM 310 at the moment, but when I do I will for sure ask them.

1 comment:

  1. I have noticed that this class is definitely going to require setting notifications and leaving notes to do assignments! I am sure that you're going to do great though since it appears you have a great strategy to get all your work done. Also, if you can handle Regressional Statistics I think you can handle just about anything.

    ReplyDelete