Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blog Post #5-Part B

Since the beginning of this semester my PLN has grown tremendously. It first started out adding some Professors from the class to my Twitter, but throughout the course it kept growing and growing. Now added to my PLN are professors and kids from other schools. This was an interesting task to do since they were a different age level than me. I really liked reading the kids blogs. Blogging was introduced to me during this course in college, and to see young children already making post was wonderful to witness

The PLN that affected me the most was my group Team Panther. Having to communicate and worked together with new people about every week this semester has truly been the biggest advantage of this class this semester. The point of PLN is to connect with others and have others around you with ideas to help you when needed. Without this forced PLN group I probably wouldn't have been as successful as I have in this class.

From the beginning of the semester, I didn't even know what a PLN was. But I see now who you connect with on a daily basis, or just maybe once helps grow your PLN everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment