Thursday, April 16, 2015

C4K April Summary

Post #8
 http://kidblog.org/MrsLsAwesome7thgradeclass2014-2014/author/4d5b96e1-84f1-4203-aa00-01adb862c00a/

The kid I had this week was Madison Y. Her post was about the show Pretty Little Liars. All she talked about was the different women and men character and mentioned that the seasoned finale was on this week. She also mentioned who the director of the show was.

Comment I Left-
Hey Madison, I used to watch Pretty Little Liars myself, but recently stopped because of school and other shows. Its amazing that the show is on the 6th season now, and will soon have a 7th. Good post on informing us who the characters are and who their boyfriends are also.

Post #9
http://kidblog.org/MrGardnersClass-3/8535352d-e138-4ede-9cca-2685487079b6/senses-poem-4/#comment-208

The kid I had this week was named Mackenzie. She posted a simple poem about flowers, with a focus on the senses; smell, see, and hear. It was one of those short and sweet poems.


Comment I Left-
Hey Mackenzie, nice simple poem you wrote on the senses you get from flowers. I had to write poetry alot in high school, so it is good you are starting this young with it.

Post #10
 http://kidblog.org/JHFIClassof2015/339fe1d5-096e-41b3-bf0a-394f22c25d6b/1941/#comment-1214
The kid I had this week was Marcellus. He wrote a simple one sentence post about when he dropped his books and a fellow student helped him pick them back up.

Comment I Left-
Hey Marcellus, I see you had an encounter of a fellow student helping you out with your books when you dropped them. That was pretty nice of them, don't you think! Don't forget when you're writing to capitalize your I, but thanks for sharing such a nice moment with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment