Sunday, March 29, 2015

C4K March Summary

http://per4justin.edublogs.org/

Post #5
The kid I had this week was Justin from the class and his subject was on job shadowing. He did it at Silver Cross Hospital. He explained about his experience working in the physical therapy room and working with a man named John. He really enjoyed the experience specially since the hospital was new and they got goody bags back.

Comment I left-
Hey Justin!

Its pretty cool you got to see a new hospital up and running. I really liked your blog and how you explained your experience. I'm glad you enjoyed your tine there too because you can learn a lot of cool things at hospitals.

http://per8darius.edublogs.org/

Post #6
The kid I had this week was Darius. His post was on the day Friday the 13th. He mentions that the fear of the date is called Paraskevidekatriaphobia. He also mentions the many superstitions of the date that can bring bad luck to you, such as passing black cats, and going under ladders. Lastly, he talks about some coincidences that have happened on the date, for instance Tupac dying at 1:13.

Comment I left-
Hey Darius,
Interesting post on Friday the 13th! I always found it interesting that people find the date as a date of superstitions. Usually there is always a scary movie coming out at the time also! Your post definitely taught me some new things, like the name of the phobia and also some events in time that have happened on that date.

 http://mrsmaslowski.edublogs.org/

Post #7
The kid I had this week was Connor, but he didn't have any post, so I couldn't comment on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment