Sunday, March 1, 2015

Project #6 C4k Summary February

C4K Summary for February

Post #1My " kid" this month is EEMA, that's the only name I see. Her blog was a video called "Adjective Disease" and citizens who have it. It basically is about how students learning what adjectives are and now they can have a better vocabulary using it in their everyday lives. They have a guest, Austin,  come and talk about his vacation with his family and how he can use words like "bright blue" to explain the water instead of just blue. He also used words like "bumpy, smelly and deep red" to explain other parts of his story. They lastly gave the definition of an adjective. They showed bloopers at the end. For them being such a young age group the video was done pretty well, the only critique I would give would be that you can tell they were reading off of something.

The comment I left was:

Hey EEMA, good job on the video and explaining what adjectives are. The quality of the video was done very well, much better than what I could have done in the 8th grade. Adjectives are definitely useful when writing papers in high school and college, specially if you want it to make it longer!

Post#3 http://kidblog.org/MsLeatherwoodsClass/950a590c-a22c-42ab-b4fc-00374efdabf3/living-with-maltipoos/

The student I had this week was Ella. Her blog was about the two new dogs, Max and Mo, she got. She explains how at first she thought it would nice to have them since they were cute and sweet. But she later found out that they like to chew everything and bark all night long. But she later fell back in love with them when she was having a bad day, and they both came and stayed by her side the remainder of the day.

The comment I left was:

Hey Ella, I understand the struggle of having a new pet dog in the house and getting surprised by how loud they are. My dog, Cinnamon is a husky and when we first got him, I thought it would be awesome, until he barked and whined all night and used the bathroom everywhere. Good luck on the new puppy though, because those can be a little more difficult to handle.


Post#4 http://kidblog.org/Smeby/author/bbcf40ff-8ac5-4388-ac70-0468e83aad55/

The student I had this week was Gavin. Gavin's blog this week was about a visit from their Senator, Senator Crawford. The senator talked about the Unicameral, which is the fact that Nebraska has one house instead of two like most states. You can tell that Gavin enjoyed the visit a lot because he expresses it a lot by calling the visit awesome.

The comment I left was :

Hey Gavin! I think its pretty cool that you got to meet the Senator of your state. I also learned something new because I didn’t know that Nebraska only had one house instead of two. That’s good you enjoyed the visit and learned something, good job on your post too!



No comments:

Post a Comment